Designed to provide ongoing support and accountability, Rebuild is about long-term, life-changing results. Unlike a cleanse or detox that puts you right back at square one when it’s over, this two- to three-month program provides you with the tools to help you feel your best for good. By discovering what and how to eat for your body, and having weekly guidance to help you turn these learnings into habits, you’ll experience a level of energy and vivaciousness that carries over into all areas of your life. Rebuild is the whole (healthy) enchilada!
Rebuild may be a fit for you if:
- You’re weighed down with chronic digestive issues like frequent bloating, gas, and/or constipation
- You’re “trying” and want to prepare your body for a healthy pregnancy
- You’re gearing up for a milestone event like a wedding or birthday, and you want to look and feel your best
- You know the nuts and bolts of what you should be doing, but you keep making – and breaking – the same promises to yourself about changing your ways
If you’re climbing any of the mountains on this list above, you know that going it alone is awfully challenging. Not to mention confusing and frustrating. These are incredibly important, potentially life-altering goals, and making guesses about what to do to achieve them is a time-consuming, messy process.
What if you had someone to help guide you on that journey? Steer you away from the pitfalls and missteps, point out the short-cuts, give you a hand (or gentle kick in the ass) when you need it, and ensure you’re making progress through simple, doable steps?
That’s what I provide in the Rebuild program. You learn to make the best food choices, develop healthier daily habits and finally get past the barriers that have held you back. I guide you through a healthy transformation that you can stick with for the long-term.
What can you expect after your Rebuild? Depending on your specific goals, you will:
- Take control of your eating habits and cravings, so you’re no longer relying on willpower or driven by whims
- Overcome your digestion issues by knowing which foods trigger them and which foods and supplements support your gut health
- Lose weight without calorie-counting, deprivation, or crappy diet food
- Know how to use food to protect your body from inflammation – the precursor to premature aging and many diseases
- Have confidence in knowing exactly what foods to choose at the grocery store, at work, at restaurants and while traveling, so you maintain success anywhere
- Experience a renewed sense of energy and vivaciousness that you’ll carry in all areas of your life
Your Rebuild program includes:
- One 60-minute initial consultation via phone or Skype to talk through where you’re at, where you want to be, and what you can expect during your Rebuild
- Six to ten 45-minute sessions via phone or Skype over the course of 2 or 3 months. (The number of additional sessions depends on your current needs and goals). We’ll review your progress, troubleshoot, make adjustments, and evaluate your food journal (if applicable)
- 2 – 3 action steps after every session to help you apply our discussions to everyday life
- Handy, helpful resources, tools, cooking and meal-prep tips, and/or recipes each session
- A copy of A Good Food Day sent to your mailbox (I co-wrote the cookbook and can guide you directly to recipes that will work best for you!)
- Email support and accountability check-ins between sessions
Investment: Varies depending on the length of your Rebuild
Ready to get going with your Rebuild? Click here to contact me about scheduling a 15-minute Q&A phone session, so we can discuss the length of Rebuild that’s best for your needs.