This 75-minute phone session is the best starting point for tackling what’s holding you back from consistently eating well and feeling good. It’s all about discovering the immediate next steps that will get you going on the right path. With my personalized recommendations around your food choices, eating habits, supplements, and lifestyle tweaks, you’ll have 100% clarity on what actions can make the biggest difference for you right now.
Power Hour is a great fit for you if:
- You want to address a nagging issue that keeps coming up, like bloating or that groggy, 4pm slump (in both situations, your body is trying to tell you something!)
- You know there are a few holes in your food choices and eating habits and you want specific guidance on what you can eat/cook/do to fill in those gaps
- You’re thinking about trying out a new style of eating (gluten-free, Paleo, vegetarian, or other) and want to discuss pros/cons and where to start
- You’re bored with the same foods and meals – you want fresh ideas and some fine-tuning of your routine
How it works:
Once we set up a date and time for our session, I’ll send you a detailed health assessment form and food journal template. You’ll track what, how much, and when you eat and drink for three full days.
I’ll review your form and journal and craft our session around the concerns or goals you have.
Then, we’ll talk! During our 75-minute call, we’ll go through your journal and dig into what’s going well and what areas could use some tweaking. We’ll discuss your questions and concerns and dive into the specific actions and solutions that fit your schedule and lifestyle.
What you’ll get with your Power Hour session:
- A health assessment form and three-day food journal prior to our session
- One 75-minute phone session
- A follow-up email with my top 3 – 5 straightforward, actionable steps that will make the biggest difference for you right now
- A list of the foods, resources, and/or recipes we discuss
Your investment: $155
Ready to get started? Click here to contact me about setting up your Power Hour session.